The Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science (DUJS) is one of the nation’s premier undergraduate science journals. We distribute at several major research universities. Recently, the DUJS editorial board has decided to begin to accept original submissions from undergraduates at schools in the Ivy League.
The editorial board believes this is a great opportunity for science students to publish their research and original review articles to a broad, inter-collegiate audience.
Until February 8th, 2013, at 11:59PM, DUJS will be accepting:
- Original Academic Research Papers
- Review articles on past or current scientific topics
- Papers from Science Courses
All submissions must:
- Have a 3500-word maximum
- Follow the DUJS citation format
- Be approved by any and all co-authors
- Be accompanied by a “DUJS Submission Form” signed by the student and the professor/advisor
- Sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on style and submission procedures can be found online at: http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/dujs-styleguide#.UQNr3YWL0vw
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com.