The Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science (DUJS) is one of the nation’s premier undergraduate science journals. We distribute at several major research universities throughout the world. Recently, the DUJS editorial board has begun accepting original submissions from undergraduates at accredited universities in the United States.
The editorial board believes this is a great opportunity for science students to publish their research and review articles to a broad, inter-collegiate audience. Submissions will be included in our spring issue, which will be celebrating our journal’s 15th anniversary.
Until April 5th, 2013, at 11:59PM, DUJS will be accepting:
- Original Academic Research Papers
- Original Research Abstracts
- Review articles on past or current scientific topics
Research Paper and Review Article submission must:
- Have a 2000-word minimum
- Follow the DUJS citation format
- Be approved by any and all co-authors
- Be accompanied by a “DUJS Submission Form” signed by the student and the professor/advisor
- Sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Original Research Abstracts must:
- Be the results of the student’s own original research and focus on recent results which have not previously been published or presented at a conference
- Have a maximum word count of 250 for body of abstract (excluding the title, names, institutions)
- Include an abbreviated list of references following DUJS citation format
More information on style and submission procedures can be found online at: http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/dujs-styleguide#.UQNr3YWL0vw
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com.